Disclaimers and disclosures
As the owner of Realgoodfoodathome.com and chefbenmogren.com(the “Sites”) it is understood that your privacy is important.
The material on this website represents my own opinions and conclusions, which are not meant to take the place of medical advice.
This website links out to many other websites. Your use of these is at your own risk and is subject to the terms and conditions of each individual site.
Some of the links provided, including Amazon.com are affiliate links. As a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, I earn from qualifying purchases.
I am also compensated for running ads on the pages of my site.
All opinions are my own and are provided as entertainment.
Real Good Food at Home found at realgoodfoodathome.com and chefbenmogren.com is committed to maintaining the privacy and protection of your personal information.
Information We Collect:
The information we gather falls into two categories:
- Information you voluntarily supply when you register to receive emails or comment on the website. For example, you may submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form.
- Tracking information collected by others as you navigate through our site.
Automatically Collected Information:
We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
Cookies. From time to time, we may log information using the standard “cookies” feature of major browser applications that allows us to store a small piece of data on your computer about your visit to our Web site.
We do not set any personally identifiable information in cookies. Cookies help us learn which areas of our site are useful and which areas need improvement. You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings on your browser.
We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
Click Tracking. As is true of most websites, Real Good Food at Home gathers certain information automatically and stores it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. Except as noted herein, we do not link this automatically-collected data to personal information.
Advertising. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Participation on a Public Website. You should be aware that any personal information you submit on Familystyle Food in the comments may be read, collected, or used by other users of this Website, including anonymous visitors.
How Your Information will be used:
We will not share your personal information with any third parties without your consent, except as necessary to provide you with the services offered by us or to comply with the law.
We may use your personal information to verify your identity, to check your qualifications, or to follow up with transactions initiated on the site. We may also use your contact information to inform you of any changes to Real Good Food at Home or to send you additional information about Real Good Food at Home.
Third Party Use of Personal Information:
We may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information.
Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies.
The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics: This service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
- At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the Website’s sole discretion.
We use anonymous information to analyze our Website traffic, but we do not examine this information for individually identifying information. In addition, we may use anonymous IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site, or to display the content according to your preferences. Traffic and transaction information may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate and anonymous basis.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Real Good Food at Home; (2) protect and defend the rights or property of Real Good Food at Home or the users of this site, or (3) act under circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of this site.
Real Good Food at Home has security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we obtain from you, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse, to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, or alteration.
Real Good Food at Home may include interactive forms such as comments. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information.
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 13 in its database, please contact us immediately through our contact page and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Third Party Websites
Real Good Food at Home may contain links to other websites. If you choose to visit other websites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those other websites, and it is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.
Affiliate Program Participation
The Website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
Real Good Food at Home is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Website will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
If you are located in the EEA or otherwise required by applicable law you have these additional choices in relation to your personal information:
- Inspection and Access: You can request from us a summary and a copy of any personal information we hold about you.
- Correction/Addition/Removal: If you believe your information is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to request us to correct, amend or delete it.
- Portability: You may request that we send you any personal information that you have provided to us or ask that we send this information to a third party.
- Objection: You may object to us using your personal information where we use it based on our legitimate interests to do so.
- Restriction: You may request that we restrict the processing of your information where you believe it is inaccurate, our processing is unlawful, you believe we no longer need the information or if you have objected to our use of it.
- Automated Decision Making: Where we undertake automated decision making (including profiling) which significantly affects you, you are entitled to object to such decision-making.
- Lodge a Complaint: You always have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority for data protection in your jurisdiction.
If you have any questions about this policy or our practices related to this site, please feel contact us through the form on our contact page.
Updates and Changes: